DoN't . Let . mE . STarted


Monday, September 29, 2008
Oh dear. this is my 3rd blog due to my 2 previous blog easily being outdated. my gosh!! dis is soo bad coz im soo into blogging but i cant pay any more serious attention for dis.Things keep bothering me day after day that easily distract me from keep blogging again and again.

Well.i do have good reasons for being 'misblogging'.first and foremost im a student. a scholar and i have a really damn tight schedule with classes and assignment.duh..too stress with all sort academia things.i even lost 6kg last year!!wow..impressive.my friends cnt stop themselves to c my greatful loss weight.hah!it just did.so get over it girls..hehe

ok.now dat i realize dat i really luv blogging coz its the only way for me to tell everything dat i feel im right(yay!!).i will continue typing words and words in my web page reagardless the lenght of time dis blog to be update.coz i beleive the only reader wud be...ME!yup.

dats the way it shud be,though no comment will be received.

i guess there goes the inroduction.

cant wait for new things to come out.

x0x0..

Posted by keys.army at 09:16 |

0 Comments: