DoN't . Let . mE . STarted


Sunday, June 14, 2009
i came across the word detachment when i was reading the book written by Mitch Albon 'Tuesday With Morrie"..
to my concern, 'detachment' seems able to attract me about the ability of a person to manage his or her feelings and emotions. The Two things that people used to feel in their whole entire life but fail to overcome it.

My life is so tremendous where i used to feel the heavy weight of uncertain emotions and feelings, which is due to the journey of my doubtful carrier..i used to and always say that my life is about handling the laws and regulations.But faith has brought me to these horrifying financial world..

Its not easy, and its never been one...believe me..2 years of sufferance is more than just a small wound..

Well I guess the book has drag me to meet the reality..Detachment..I feel the suffer for 2 years and i still hve to go through for another 2.5 years of sufferance. But, i believe that it is time for me to detach the feeling of suffer from me..I have met and felt deply for a long time, the experience is enough for me to undergo the next things that still await...

I guess when i detach myself, that will help me to feel less pain and i can move forward with courage and satisfaction..

reincarnation or rejuvenation any1?..

xoxo..

Posted by keys.army at 18:17 |

0 Comments: