DoN't . Let . mE . STarted


Friday, November 20, 2009

-->too much of everything(*_*)<---

-->Less fun time<---

-->Nothing work out wit xtvities esp. NR<--

-->Sm1 using my ID for his/her illegal UiTM sticker<--

-->my car stuck at Guthrie during TWILIGHT<--

-->Sudden crush wit an anonymous spiritual guy<--

-->Of corse he nvr notice or care to notice!<--

-->Endless gossip abt me and my classmate<--

-->Harry Potter sucks!<--

-->Fell a lot during ice kate<--

-->My body look like Mj b4 death(too much of bruises)<--

-->Final exam without study leave<--

-->Less time+lazier to study<--

-->i hate finance(like 4ever!)<--

CONCLUSION

-->d worst sem ever..!<--


Posted by keys.army at 00:30 |

4 Comments:

At November 20, 2009 at 2:22 AM, Blogger muhamadruzaini said........
yes. the worst sem ever. hmm. that spiritual guy idzuan @ muadz? heheh
 


At November 21, 2009 at 6:32 AM, Blogger Zatiesiska Abdul Rahman said........
-->Sm1 using my ID for his/her illegal UiTM sticker<--

haha i know bout this story...mmg gile la
 


At November 22, 2009 at 5:33 PM, Blogger keys.army said........
kureng jai..
zati:mmg org tu senget..ahah
 


At January 13, 2010 at 3:31 AM, Blogger Syazuchan said........
tell tell me tell me te te te te tell me about teh sticker story la