DoN't . Let . mE . STarted


Saturday, May 14, 2011

Have you ever at least occurred once in your mind that final semester should be like the cover girl theme "easy, breezy....."...If it does,then shove it off..coz its never,ever,ever like ever gonna happen!

I once had that thought..seriously, i've set my mind that things are supposed to be like dis and when it'd end up the other way round, i was like Holly CoW!...(especially when you are the kind of person where ppl used to called the STRUCTURED...)

In that semester i purposely enrolled myself in UIAM for Arabic classes held twice a week coz i thought it would be supercool to add up my arabic communication skills on top of the two things dat almost every human in Malaysia or smwhere around the world can speak..so there goes the add list of my itinerary n that means no group discussions at night (unless tegar nk tggu..)

And so the nightmares begin...Lectures throwing tonnes of 20pages assignments with tests and quizzes and seminar and replacement classes and articles readings...and DANG~..

I barely grasped an A for my tests..I even gasping to cover everything for my finals due to my 'inability' to keep up with the pace during the whole semester period..God knows how it will end with my finals (the results of course)...

Owh dear, guess the only thing i can do now is just praying and pray harder..

Bisou,Bisou <3

Posted by keys.army at 04:08 |

0 Comments: