DoN't . Let . mE . STarted


Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Eddie Cullen

1.Dis is edward cullen.the sweet charming vampire in Twilight.yup.he is GORGEOUS.but the fact dat he played by ROBERT PATTINSON was a disaster.bt!!.my impression was wrong when i c those girls screamin to ROB how they fall to him.gee..id prefer JAMES FRANCO rather than ROB.listen girls.his HOTTER!


he shud be Eddie Cullen







2. Dis is the shoe made by Jimmy Choo.d org Ipoh who turn out becoming world famous shoe designer.still.i cant justify why this shoe sold thousands of dollars in his own COUNTRY!!..im dyin to get dis.tp xdak duit..









3. Dis is RM@ringgit malaysia.i cant tke my eyes off this money.why?.coz.its my necessity.my cash.my investment.my future.my saviour.my knight for my shopping trip.hehe.





luv me:x0x0


Posted by keys.army at 00:33 |

1 Comments:

At September 30, 2008 at 4:06 PM, Blogger Nicole said........
Hello! Thanks for stopping by at my blog! I have always loved it in Malaysia. I've been about seven times now, always when I travel from Australia to Europe or vice versa. We try to stop for at least a few days and enjoy ourselves. The Malaysian people are wonderful, friendly folk and the Petronas Twin Towers in KL are my favourite buildings in the world. Stunning architecture. (And I love the Suria KLCC mall behind them!)